Book Your Free Quotation
Solar Panels & Battery Storage
Energy prices are at the highest levels we’ve known and are looking set to continue increasing.
Investing in Solar technology is becoming more of a financial necessity now than those who previously installed them to be ‘green’ and reduce their carbon footprint.
At A A Electrical, we are very keen to help our customers save money on their increasing energy bills. We can provide a free quotation, tailored to suit the individual needs of your property and also your budget.
We do not employ salespeople. All of our free surveys are carried out by experienced and qualified engineers.
Why Should I Get Solar PV & Battery Storage?
Save money on energy bills – with ever rising energy costs, the need to save money on energy bills in the forefront of everyone’s mind.
- Store Power – Sunlight is free, so installing solar panels will help you make significant savings to energy costs. Adding a storage battery or 2, will allow you to save even more, storing excess power in spring/summer and in autumn/winter months, charging the batteries at night using a cheaper Economy Seven tariff.
- A range of battery sizes to suit your home – for most medium to large homes, we would install a Giv Energy 9.5kw battery (sometime two for high use). Click on the Giv Energy link below to see more.
- Easy Monitoring – with an online portal to check your generation and use, you can set up your system to work for your property.
- Cut your carbon footprint – solar energy is green renewable energy and doesn’t release any harmful carbon dioxide or other pollutants. A typical home solar PV system could save around 1.3 to 1.6 tonnes of carbon per year, depending where you are within the UK (reference The Energy Savings Trust)
- Free hot water (using a MyEnergi Eddie, you can automatically divert excess power to heater your hot water, thus saving you money